You are fearfully and wonderfully made
You are unique!
You are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14). Do you know that there is something unique about you? There is something special in you that will make the world regard you. No matter how poor, neglected or downtrodden you are, you have what it takes to be at the top.
The tendency is for people to look down on you. They will evaluate you based on their yardsticks and write you off. They will say you can never make it to the top. They will say you can never make it in life. Don’t believe their lies! Whenever somebody or a situation tells you that you are less than who God says you are, then return to God’s word and verify, for the picture of who you are is in the Bible. Anything that fall short of that picture must be rejected; such is not your portion. Always believe and confess what God has spoken concerning you.
You are a bundle of solution! You are a solution to your world! Believe it or not, like Moses, there is a problem that only you can solve. There is a gap that only you can fill; you are indeed unique.
To discover and fulfil your purpose on earth, you need to have a personal relationship with the one who has a blueprint for your life – The Lord Jesus Christ.
Give your life to Jesus by confessing your sins to God. He will forgive all your sins and wash you clean with the Blood of Jesus Christ. Accept Him as your Personal Lord and Saviour, forsake all other things. Study His Word and live by it. Pray regularly, asking for His direction in all your ways. If you have given your life to Christ by taking the steps above, then CONGRATULATIONS! Never think about the negative impression people have about you. YOU ARE UNIQUE! You shall succeed in life in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!
- Prayer Points from February RCCG Holy Ghost Service “Lift Up You Head Oh Ye Gates” Psalm 24:7 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, Groom, Texas (examiner.com)
- Lent 1B: Feb. 26 (lifeinliturgy.wordpress.com)
- Abundant Blessing (jewelsonajourney.wordpress.com)
- Romans 15-16 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Saddest and Happiest Moment (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)
- Sanctified in Christ Jesus (justificationbygrace.com)
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made (gracedesired.com)
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made… (fullofhisgrace.wordpress.com)
- Fearfully and Wonderfully Made (solumevangelium.wordpress.com)
- Only A Short Time To Live (gibsongirl247.wordpress.com)
- Under Attack (powministry.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Be Defeated! (anoasisathome.wordpress.com)
- A Beautiful Miracle! (todaysgirlsdaily.wordpress.com)
- My Heart Is Glad (powministry.wordpress.com)