Do you despise the riches of His goodness, forbearance, and long-suffering, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance? Romans 2:4
Jesus says—Give the grace you’ve been given!
Romans 2:4 says God is kind to you so you will change your hearts and lives.
We’re not to be like the unchanged wife. Before her conversion to Christ, she endlessly nagged, picked on, and berated her husband. When she became a Christian, nothing changed. One might question if she was truly born again to start with.
Forgiven people will forgive others. And they’ll be grateful—because gratitude is the joy of the forgiven servant.
We all choose what lives inside us.
Make it a day changer! Choose forgiveness!
- …All is forgiven (psychocrab15.wordpress.com)
- True Story: Forgiveness released upon King David for his acts of murder and adultery (representers.wordpress.com)
- TAKE FIVE FOR FAITH: Daily renewal for busy Catholics 2/19/2012 (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Accept The Gift Of Forgiveness (pastorht.wordpress.com)
- Healing and Reconciliation – Holy Week Looking Ahead (lifeinliturgy.wordpress.com)
- Prayer for Nigeria in distress (ogala.wordpress.com)
- Day 10 – Forgiven (divinelydefined.wordpress.com)
- He’s about forgiveness (wordsofgrace.wordpress.com)
- Finding Forgiveness (1catholicsalmon.com)
- Forgiven (forgivenlife.wordpress.com)
- Free from the Stronghold of Bitterness (ptl2010.com)
- Content in Relationships (womanofthevine.wordpress.com)