Matthew 16:15 says: “He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?”
In the world there are people who have differing images of who Jesus is. Some see Him as a healer because He has healed them.
Others see Him as a God who blesses because He has blessed them over and over.
Some see Him as one who has forsaken them because of the experiences they have had and the many situations they have encountered in life. They believe Jesus did not come through for them. They believe He does things for others, but He does not do anything for them. This is very sad.
There are many other images of Jesus around the world in our churches, in our communities, and in our homes. The most important image of Jesus is found in the Bible. The Bible is a reflection of who He is, a reflection that is unchangeable. What the Word says Jesus is, He is, and what it says He will do, He will do. What the Bible says Jesus wants to do, He wants to do. So today, erase every image that is contrary to the Word, and look at the scripture to see clearly who He is.
Look at Our Lord And Savior Jesus Christ anew!
- God’s Word has no limits. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus’ Temptations (prodigalchildren.com)
- “The Way and the Truth and the Life” Jesus IS! (haroldcameron.wordpress.com)
- The Prayer of Faith (jrmbulakan.wordpress.com)
- Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points from February RCCG Holy Ghost Service “Lift Up You Head Oh Ye Gates” Psalm 24:7 (bummyla.wordpress.com)