Sons of God
Romans 8:15, NIV
Do you long to have a closer relationship with God, but you don’t feel worthy? Are you convinced you are a nobody and therefore would never be accepted, much less welcomed, into His presence?
Praise God! Our entrance into His presence is not based on our own worthiness but on the worthiness of Jesus Christ! When we enter God’s presence in Jesus’ name, we are as accepted by God as Jesus is, because God counts us as His own dear children!
Jesus invites you and I, in His name, to come into His Father’s presence through prayer, crawl up into His lap by faith, put our head on His shoulder of strength, feel His loving arms of protection around us, call Him “Abba” Daddy, and pour out our hearts to Him.
- Paradise Lost! But Thank You Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Is The Only One That Can Promote You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When the Devil…. (godstoybox.wordpress.com)
- God’s Daily Promise – #8 (sharinhislove.wordpress.com)
- Your Proud Papa… (throughhimwithhiminhim.wordpress.com)
- Lets pray for each other with love and though the word of God. (mapenzinandoa.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever (bummyla.wordpress.com)