If you will repent and turn away from sin, and trust God, He will forgive you and grant you everlasting
Just imagine a well trained and experienced driver who is knowledgeable about the traffic laws but chooses to disobey because he or she is in hurry to get to their destination for a just cause or simply because they are impatient. Whatever good reason he or she might have does not hide the fact that he has broken the law, if apprehended he or she will be tried and found guilty of the law. This highlights the most common mistakes people make about God and His laws (The Ten Commandments).
God’s justice will be so thorough; He will even judge hatred as murder and “every idle word that men speak”. Have you ever put anything in your life before God? If you have, will you be innocent or guilty on that day of breaking God’s law. Remember that the law doesn’t see the fact that you have a “weakness” or “that everyone else does it” as a legitimate excuse. If you were found guilty you will go to hell, and it is not the Lord’s Will that you go to hell. God has provided a way for us to be forgiven.
God demonstrated His love towards us, in that, while we were still sinner, Christ died for us and then rose from the dead and defeated death.
If you will repent and turn away from sin and trust God, He will forgive you and grant you everlasting life.
Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, I confess my sins (name them) and I ask for forgiveness. Please come into my life and put my name in the Book of Life and I promise by Your Grace to serve you all the days of my life, in Jesus Christ Name I pray, Amen!
Action Points: Read The Bible daily and strive by God’s Grace to obey all of His Instructions!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- My Way or the Highway (menofmud.org)
- Spiritual Adultery (menofmud.org)
- Getting the Gospel Right (pilgrimpassing.com)
- God Is Faithful (highlyfavored74.wordpress.com)
- Staying Above Reproach: Specify, Specify, Specify (pastorjonev.typepad.com)
- A Few Things My Son Has Taught Me (jonahmb.wordpress.com)
- Jesus – 100 % off! Time Is Running Out! Hurry While Supplies Last! (lynleahz.com)
- Christianity (slideshare.net)
- “Repentance is a continual spring” by Thomas Brooks (tollelege.wordpress.com)
- the Grace that outruns the foe (sunlightandrainbows.wordpress.com)