This is love; not that we loved God, but that He loved us. John 4:10
Love never fails!
Wait a minute, no one has unfailing love! No person can love with perfection.
That’s right. But God is not a person. Unlike our love, His love never fails! God’s love is immensely different from ours. Ours depends on the receiver of the love. Our love will be regulated by appearance or by personality. Even when we find a few people we like, our feelings will still fluctuate.
Does God love us because of our goodness? Because of our kindness? Because of our great faith?
No. He loves us because of HIS goodness, kindness, and great faith. The love of God is born from within Him, not from what He finds in us. His love is uncaused, spontaneous. God loves you simply because He has chosen to do so! Hallelujah!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Daily Devotional | God’s Love Will Never Fail (thelivingwordministries.wordpress.com)
- Established in the Love of Christ (ladysilk13.wordpress.com)
- What a Loving God We Serve! (christcenteredteaching.wordpress.com)
- Finding God’s Comfort in the Midst of Hopelessness (nackynice.wordpress.com)
- The Law of Love! (carlgobelman.wordpress.com)
- Walking in Love (btworldusa.wordpress.com)
- The Love I Believe In (benlewhope.wordpress.com)
- Do You Know This About Jesus Christ, Salvation & the Kingdom of Heaven? (justmureithi.wordpress.com)
- From My Friend Nicole (saltthroughlight.wordpress.com)
- Using Prayer as an Excuse for Inaction (outsideairblog.com)
- Daily Devotional | God’s Love (thelivingwordministries.wordpress.com)
- Trust In God’s Love (devog.wordpress.com)
- Why Does God Allow Believers to Suffer? (tckm.wordpress.com)