Wait More On The Lord
I wait for the Lord more eagerly than watchmen wait for the dawn – than watchmen wait for the dawn (Psalms 130:6)
When God decides to bless, He does not know how to be miserly. Hence, Psalms 68:19 says He releases loads of blessings on a daily basis. Jesus taught us to ask for our daily bread (Matthew 6:11). When we ask for our daily bread, He gives us a load of benefits for that day. If only you receive yours daily, you will lack nothing but enjoy abundance on daily basis. May this be our daily experience from today in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!
In Genesis12:1-3, He did not only promise to bless Abraham but also to make him a blessing through which the whole world will be blessed. To be a recipient of such blessing, you must be prepared to go to other nations. Before He made Abraham a channel that blessed the world, God asked him first to leave where he was. According to Matthew 28:18-20, if you want to be a blessing to the world, you must first go out into the entire world to preach the Gospel. Salt is useless except it s put into soup. May we be an avenue through whom the whole world will be blessed, Amen!
Moreover, when God visits, He does not do it casually. For instance, when He visited Abraham, He was in no hurry. He took time to sit, waited for the food to be prepared, ate and discussed. He does not just pass by. This season, the Lord will visit us and spend quality time with us, Amen!
The Lord wants to spend quality time with His children when He visits but most of us find it difficult to invest quality time waiting in His presence. God’s visit respects the principle of sowing and reaping. God could visit Abraham for a long time because Abraham had learnt to wait on Him. For instance, shortly before that divine visit, Abraham made an offering to God and waited on his offering until God sent fire from Heaven as a mark of accepting his sacrifice (Genesis 15:9-17). Many offer to God but are so impatient that they leave without knowing whether He has accepted it or not. Many simply use faith to cover their impatience. When God accepts your sacrifice, offering, thanksgiving or gift, He will tell you so. It is in the place of waiting on Him that your greater blessings are delivered. It is while you wait that secrets that will affect you and your generation will be revealed. Wait more on Him!
If you can wait on God, the world will wait on you!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Delight Yourself In The Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Messianic Prophecy Number 13: Gen 22.18 – All Nations Shall Be Blessed Through Abraham’s Seed (theoldtestamentandthenewtestament.com)
- Morning Prayer ~ July 19, 2012 (ronpogue.typepad.com)
- Leave It All In God’s Hands (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Will Not Bless Your Mess (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Thank You Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Morning Prayer ~ July 18, 2012 (ronpogue.typepad.com)
- 60th Annual The Redeemed Christian Church Of God Convention “Come Up Higher” Welcome Address By Pastor E A Adeboye (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me. – Psalm 27:10 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But My God Shall Supply All Your Need According To His Riches In Glory By Christ Jesus. Philppians 4:19 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Morning Prayer ~ July 16, 2012 (ronpogue.typepad.com)