You are God’s child, and God will give you the blessing He promised! Galatians 4:7
I can’t assure you your family will ever give you the blessing you seek—but I know God will!
If your earthly father doesn’t affirm you, then let your Heavenly Father take His place!
It’s one thing to accept Him as LORD, another to recognize Him as Saviour. To recognize God as LORD is to acknowledge that He is sovereign and supreme in the universe. To accept Him as Saviour is to accept His gift of salvation offered on the cross of Calvary.
To regard Him as Father is to go a step further! A father is the one in your life who provides and protects. That is exactly what God has done. He has provided for your needs. Protected you from harm. Adopted you. And He has given you His name! Hallelujah!
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Self-examination (Be Like Your Heavenly Father) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Get in God’s will, and stay in it! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ Is Standing At the Door Of Our Hearts (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Like A Child Grows (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Believing God for Abundance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon By Pastor E A Adeboye RCCG 60th Annual RCCG Convention. Come Up Higher – THAT I MAY KNOW HIM (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Encouraged Today! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God delights in your prayers (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest (bummyla.wordpress.com)