Psalms 6. A prayer for help in time of trouble. A prayer of faith in time of distress
To the chief Musician on Neginoth upon Sheminith, A Psalm of David
1 O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure. 2 Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. 3 My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long? 4 Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies’ sake. 5 For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks? 6 I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears. 7 Mine eye is consumed because of grief; it waxeth old because of all mine enemies.
8 Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping. 9 The LORD hath heard my supplication; the LORD will receive my prayer. 10 Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalms 3. Morning prayer for help. The LORD helps His troubled people (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 2. God’s chosen king. The Messiah’s triumph and kingdom(KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 23. A Psalm of David. The LORD Our Shepherd (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 1. True happiness. The way of the righteous and the end of the ungodly (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The LORD’s Prayer – Matthew 6:9-13 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sometimes God does not answer our immediate prayer because He has something greater in store for us (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon By Pastor E. A Adeboye, September 2012 RCCG Holy Ghost Service “A GLORIOUS GENERATION” (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 1-7 (mybiblereadingplan.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 115 | Bible Resources (spiceofyourlife.wordpress.com)
- I Have Never Seen The Righteous Forsaken, Nor His Children Begging Bread (Psalms 37:25) (bummyla.wordpress.com)