Psalms 14. Human wickedness. Folly of the godless, and God’s final triumph
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. 2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God. 3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD. 5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous. 6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the LORD is his refuge. 7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the LORD bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalms 1. True happiness. The way of the righteous and the end of the ungodly (KJV) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 5. A prayer for protection. A prayer for guidance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 9. Prayer and thanksgiving for the LORD’s righteous judgments. Thanksgiving to God for His justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 11. Faith in the LORD’s righteousness. Confidence in the LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 7. Prayer and praise for deliverance from enemies. Prayer for justice (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 6. A prayer for help in time of trouble. A prayer of faith in time of distress (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 12. A prayer for help. Man’s treachery and God’s constancy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 10. A prayer for justice. A song of confidence in God’s triumph over evil (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 4. Evening prayer for help. The safety of the faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 8. God’s Glory and Human Dignity. The Glory Of The LORD In Creation (bummyla.wordpress.com)