Psalms 103. Praise For The LORD’s Mercies. The Love Of God
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; 5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. 7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. 8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy. 9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever. 10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. 11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. 12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. 13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. 14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust. 15 As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. 16 For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more. 17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children’s children; 18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
19 The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all. 20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. 21 Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure. 22 Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Psalm 98. God The Ruler Of The World. A Song Of Praise To The LORD For His Salvation And Judgment (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119. The Justice Of The Law Of The LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 40. A Song Of Praise. Faith Persevering In Trial (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 100. A Hymn Of Praise. A Song Of Praise To The LORD’s Faithfulness To His People (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 94. God The Judge Of All. God The Refuge Of The Righteous (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalms 69. An Urgent Plea For Help In Trouble. A Cry For Help (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 90. The Eternity Of God And Man’s Frailty (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119. Trusting The Law Of The LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 119. Desire To Obey The Law Of The LORD (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 41. A Prayer In Sickness. The Blessing And Suffering Of The Godly (bummyla.wordpress.com)