Hymn. Approach My Soul The Mercy Seat Where Jesus Answers Prayer
Approach, my soul, the mercy-seat,
where Jesus answers prayer;
there humbly fall before his feet,
for none can perish there.
Bowed down beneath a load of sin,
by Satan sorely pressed,
by war without and fears within,
I come to thee for rest.
Be thou my shield and hiding-place,
that, sheltered near thy side,
I may my fierce accuser face,
and tell him thou hast died.
O wondrous love, to bleed and die,
to bear the Cross and shame,
that guilty sinners, such as I,
might plead thy gracious Name!
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Luke 19. Jesus and Zacchaeus. Jesus comes to Zacchaeus’s house (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 138. A Prayer Of Thanksgiving. The LORD’s Goodness To The Faithful (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. I Need Thee Every Hour Most Gracious Lord (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. My God How Wonderful Thou Art (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 18. The parable of the widow and the judge. The parable of the persistent widow (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 40. A Song Of Praise. Faith Persevering In Trial (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 10. Jesus Sends Out The Seventy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Psalm 143. A Prayer For Help. An Earnest Appeal For Guidance And Deliverance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. O Worship The LORD In The Beauty Of Holiness (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 17. Sin. Jesus warns of offenses (bummyla.wordpress.com)