Hymn. Father Again In Jesus Name We Meet And Bow In Penitence Beneath Your Feet
Father, again in Jesus’ Name we meet,
and bow in penitence beneath your feet;
again to you our feeble voices raise,
to sue for mercy, and to sing your praise.
O we would bless you for your ceaseless care,
and all your works from day to day declare;
is not our life with hourly mercies crowned?
Does not your arm encircle us around?
Alas, unworthy of your boundless love,
too oft with careless feet from you we rove;
but now, encouraged by your voice, we come,
returning sinners to a Father’s home.
O by that Name in whom all fullness dwells,
O by that love which every love excels,
O by that blood so freely shed for sin,
open blest mercy’s gate and take us in.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Hymn. Approach My Soul The Mercy Seat Where Jesus Answers Prayer (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- This Season, The Mercy Of God Will Bring You Blessings And Opportunities Including The Ones Not Initially Meant For You In Jesus Christ Name, I Pray, Amen (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. Now That Day Is Over (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. Blessed Jesus At Thy Word We Are Gathered All To Hear Thee (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. My God How Wonderful Thou Art (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Trust And Obey. Hymn (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 18. The parable of the widow and the judge. The parable of the persistent widow (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Simply Trusting Jesus Every day. Hymn (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hymn. My Song Is Love Unknown (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Luke 17. Sin. Jesus warns of offenses (bummyla.wordpress.com)