Be Sure to Love The Loving
Proverbs 14:26-27; Luke 2:52
Psalm 78:5-8; Psalm 128
Most likely you have one in your family—the extremely loving caring person always looking out for others and helping them in every and any way possible. They usually always have a smile on their faces and will stop what they’re doing and help you at the drop of a hat. Everyone always enjoys being in their company and loves the feeling of love and happiness they share with those around them.
We love them. We’re inspired by them to be more loving ourselves, but too often we forget to give back to these people the love that they’ve given to us.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Love Your Enemy (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Disciplines You Lovingly (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I Will Lift Up Mine Eyes Unto The Hills, From Whence Cometh My Help. My Help Cometh From The LORD, Which Made Heaven And Earth (Psalm 121:1-2) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- All things work together for good, for those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Has Borne Your Diseases and Pains (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- How do you know if you are being a good steward? The Authority of Godly Stewardship (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Power of Your Expectations Of God’s Glory (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- I Prophesy Over Your Life That The LORD Will Increase You In 2013 (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- A Way with Words by Kay Campbell (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Life is fragile – handle with prayer (barbbloom.wordpress.com)