1 Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying, 2 Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the earth; and he hath charged me to build him an house at Jerusalem, which is in Judah. 3 Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the LORD God of Israel, (he is the God,) which is in Jerusalem. 4 And whosoever remaineth in any place where he sojourneth, let the men of his place help him with silver, and with gold, and with goods, and with beasts, beside the freewill offering for the house of God that is in Jerusalem.
5 Then rose up the chief of the fathers of Judah and Benjamin, and the priests, and the Levites, with all them whose spirit God had raised, to go up to build the house of the LORD which is in Jerusalem. 6 And all they that were about them strengthened their hands with vessels of silver, with gold, with goods, and with beasts, and with precious things, beside all that was willingly offered. 7 Also Cyrus the king brought forth the vessels of the house of the LORD, which Nebuchadnezzar had brought forth out of Jerusalem, and had put them in the house of his gods; 8 Even those did Cyrus king of Persia bring forth by the hand of Mithredath the treasurer, and numbered them unto Sheshbazzar, the prince of Judah. 9 And this is the number of them: thirty chargers of gold, a thousand chargers of silver, nine and twenty knives, 10 Thirty basins of gold, silver basins of a second sort four hundred and ten, and other vessels a thousand. 11 All the vessels of gold and of silver were five thousand and four hundred. All these did Sheshbazzar bring up with them of the captivity that were brought up from Babylon unto Jerusalem.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- 2 Chronicles 36. King Joahaz of Judah. King Jehoiakim of Judah (KJV). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- King Ahaz of Judah. War between King Ahaz and Pekah (KJV). 2 Chronicles 28. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- King Manasseh of Judah (KJV). 2 Chronicles 33. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Shemaiah’s prophecy. King Rehoboam’s reign in Judah (KJV). 2 Chronicles 11. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Preparation for Passover. King Hezekiah keep the Passover (KJV). 2 Chronicles 30. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hilikiah finds the Book of the Law. King Josiah of Judah attacks pagan worship (KJV). 2 Chronicles 34. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 2 Kings 21. Manasseh and Amon reign over Judah (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- King Sennacherib of Assyria invades Judah. The Assyrians threaten Jerusalem (KJV). 2 Chronicles 32. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- King Jehoram of Judah (KJV). 2 Chronicles 21. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There shall be a root of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles… 060313 (carrlanebaptist1988.wordpress.com)