Job 4. Eliphaz: Job has sinned.
1Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said, 2If we assay to commune with thee, wilt thou be grieved? but who can withhold himself from speaking? 3Behold, thou hast instructed many, and thou hast strengthened the weak hands. 4Thy words have upholden him that was falling, and thou hast strengthened the feeble knees. 5But now it is come upon thee, and thou faintest; it toucheth thee, and thou art troubled. 6Is not this thy fear, thy confidence, thy hope, and the uprightness of thy ways?
7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off? 8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same. 9By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed. 10The roaring of the lion, and the voice of the fierce lion, and the teeth of the young lions, are broken. 11The old lion perisheth for lack of prey, and the stout lion’s whelps are scattered abroad.
12Now a thing was secretly brought to me, and mine ear received a little thereof. 13In thoughts from the visions of the night, when deep sleep falleth on men, 14Fear came upon me, and trembling, which made all my bones to shake. 15Then a spirit passed before my face; the hair of my flesh stood up: 16It stood still, but I could not discern the form thereof: an image was before mine eyes, there was silence, and I heard a voice, saying, 17Shall mortal man be more just than God? shall a man be more pure than his maker? 18Behold, he put no trust in his servants; and his angels he charged with folly: 19How much less in them that dwell in houses of clay, whose foundation is in the dust, which are crushed before the moth? 20They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it. 21Doth not their excellency which is in them go away? they die, even without wisdom.
May GOD bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May GOD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the LORD lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Then answered Eliphaz the Temanite… 062513 (carrlanebaptist1988.wordpress.com)
- Nehemiah 1. Prayer for Jerusalem. (KJV). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- From whence this fear and unbelief? (eoreformation.org)
- Pleasant are Thy courts above. Hymn. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Over All- From Valley of Vision (bethanyolive.wordpress.com)
- We Should Not Allow Ourselves to Be Swayed From God’s Will by the Pleasures of Sin or Relying on Might. (kneeghan.wordpress.com)
- Job 23 – Where Is God? (graceofourlord.com)
- Day 146: Job 9-12; Bildad and Zophar (orcministries.wordpress.com)
- A Little on Job (pastorkevinjordan.wordpress.com)
- forgiven. (reckonedalive.wordpress.com)