Bible Text: 2Cor 5:17.
“ Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
When you encounter Jesus there must be a change in your life. Everything about Jesus spells change. From the day He was born things changed, even the calendar changed. After Jesus was born, people started talking about years before Christ and years after Christ. From the moment Jesus came, He changed everything about the law of gravity and walked on water. When you encounter Jesus, you go up and stay up and it’s possible to say I shall be above only and never beneath(Deuteronomy 28:13). Since Jesus came and turned water into wine, it became clear that if you’re linked to Jesus, you can never be ashamed.
Jesus never leaves a man the same way he met him. In John 5:2-9, He met a man who had been sick for 38years and changed everything…He put an end to his sickness, bondage and loneliness, and changed the man’s level for good.
“When I say the name ‘Jesus’, shout ‘Change’. JESUS! CHANGE!!! “
“When I say the name ‘Jesus’, shout ‘New level’. JESUS! NEW LEVEL!!! “
In Mark 5:1-20, Jesus met a man who was thoroughly mad and possessed by thousands of demons but by the time Jesus finished with him, he was free! JESUS= FREEDOM
“When I say the name ‘Jesus’, shout ‘freedom’. JESUS! FREEDOM !!! “
In Luke 7:17-18, Jesus met a widow who lost her only son but when Jesus saw her on her way to bury her child, he changed everything! The child was restored back to life, the directions of mourners changed from the graveyard back home and tears was turned to laughter.
“When I say the name ‘Jesus’, shout ‘Complete restoration’. JESUS! COMPLETE RESTORATION!!! “
“When I say the name ‘Jesus’, shout ‘New Direction’. JESUS! NEW DIRECTION!!! “
In mark 5:35-42, when Jesus came to Jarius house, everything changed! People thought it was too late but when Jesus proved them wrong, Jarius time had come and his daughter was brought back to life.
“When I say the name ‘Jesus’, shout ‘Fullness of joy’. JESUS! FULLNESS OF JOY!!! “
“When I say the name ‘Jesus’, shout ‘My time has come’. JESUS! MY TIMES HAS COME!!! “
Jesus’ focus is not on your situation, His focus is on you! There is nothing Jesus cannot do…He can heal the sick, he can raise the dead, he can make the lame walk, He can make a barren fruitful. He does so many wonders but as powerful as God is, Isaiah 69:1-2 makes us understand that sin can stop God from working in you. There is something called spiritual insulator and that is Sin. Jesus came to remove that spiritual insulator so that the power of God can flow in you. Jesus knows if he can change you, everything else about you will change.
In Luke 8:1-3, Mary Magdalene’s life changed after meeting Jesus. In those days witches used to be killed but when she met Jesus, instead of killing her, He changed her completely and the former witch became a divine treasurer
SEVERAL THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU MEET JESUS
1. When you meet Jesus, He will change your name from sinner to child of God.
2. When you meet Jesus, He changes your accommodation, you stop dwelling with sinners and start dwelling with children of God. If you truly encounter Jesus everything about you will change and you will lose many friends because many of them won’t understand you anymore. If you don’t leave your friends many of them will leave you.
3. When you encounter Jesus, He changes you from a civilian to a soldier (2 Timothy 2:3-4).
4. When you encounter Jesus, you will no longer be running from forces of darkness because He said in His Words that we’ll cast out demons in His name
5. When you meet Jesus, you’ll become a warrior with the backing of the Lord of hosts
6. When you meet Jesus, things around you will change. How can you claim to be a Christian and there is no change in your local community. God changes you so you can change you nations. If every Christian truly had an encounter with Jesus when they gave their lives, nations will be changed.
7. When you encounter Jesus, your final destination changes. Bible says in Psalm 9:17“The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God”. Jesus came to change our final destination from hell to heaven. The shocking thing is that even though Jesus wants you to change, He won’t force you to change! He won’t force you to go to heaven, that is your own decision to take. If you want to go to heaven/hell, the choice is yours!
If you say you have encountered Jesus but there is no change, it is a pastor/evangelist you met not Jesus!
“When I say the name ‘Jesus’, shout ‘New Management’. JESUS! NEW MANAGEMENT!!! “
If you decide to have an encounter with Jesus, you must be willing to come under a new management. He says in Matthew 11:28-29 “28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”
Before you met Jesus, your affairs were managed by the devil and yourself but when you encounter Jesus, there must be only one master and that master should be Jesus! If satan is your master he will take care of you with fear, sickness, nightmares and all sorts of problem but if Jesus is your master , he will take care of you with good health, peace, joy and blessings
Tonight I challenge you to come under a new management…The management of the king of kings, the management of the Lord of host who has never lost a battle, the management of a God who can do all things. New management must be your decision tonight, give your life to Jesus tonight!
Father, everything you have to change in me so that I will make it to heaven, change it tonight. My way of thinking, my way of dressing, my friends etc and if I don’t want to change easily, change me completely by force! Change me inside out! Change my destiny for good and give me a new direction.
WORDS OF PROPHECY God said through Daddy GO
-There’s someone here tonight by the time I finish with you, every part of your body will be like brand new
-There’s someone here tonight from now, I’ll give you beauty for ashes
-There’s someone here tonight, you will soon know the full meaning of oil of joy
-There’s someone here tonight, you will get a breakthrough very soon that you will know that this is too big . When you do, God says 50% belongs to him
-There’s someone here tonight , one day truly great men will marvel at your greatness
-There’s someone here tonight , because of what I am about to do for you, for a whole month all those who will come to your house will be shouting ‘Alleluia’
– There is someone here tonight, for the rest of the year, every month you’ll have a testimony.
FINAL BLESSINGS by Daddy GO
Everything you’ve asked for, receive the answer in Jesus name.
Everything Jesus bought for you on the cross, receive tonight in Jesus name
Anything that will stand against you and what you asked for tonight will be destroyed and may your testimony begin this month in Jesus name. Amen
JESUS = NEW LEVEL
JESUS= COMPLETE RESTORATION
JESUS= NEW DIRECTION
JESUS = FULLNESS OF JOY
JESUS= NEW MANAGEMENT
JESUS= HEAVEN AT LAST !
God bless you.
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
May the grace the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen!
- Prayer Points from Day 4 of RCCG Convention 2013: Theme: Jesus by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Prayer Points from Day 2 of RCCG Convention 2013: Theme: Jesus by Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon and prayer points by Pastor E. A Adeboye. RCCG Convention 2013: Theme: JESUS. By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (Day 2). (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon and prayer points The Great Sanctifier by Pastor E.A. Adeboye. RCCG 61st Annual Convention 2013 (Day 3). Theme: JESUS. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- 61st RCCG. 2013 Annual Convention. Theme: JESUS. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Sermon and prayer points. The Lord of Host by Pastor E.A. Adeboye. RCCG 61st Annual Convention 2013 (Day 4). Theme: JESUS (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- RCCG July 2013 Holy Ghost Service. Friday, 5th July: Theme: The wonders of Divine Blessings. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- RCCG 61st Annual Convention Day 5 Theme: JESUS Preacher: Pastor EA Adeboye (babatundekehinde.wordpress.com)
- RCCG 61st Annual Convention Day 6 HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE Message Title: The baptiser Preacher: Pastor EA Adeboye (babatundekehinde.wordpress.com)
- Welcome Message by Pastor E. A. Adeboye ” 61ST RCCG ANNUAL CONVENTION “ (chibunduonyesoh.wordpress.com)