In God’s Presence For All Eternity!
Revelation 21:22, NIV.
The Greek word for “temple” is, in this case, the same word used for the “Most Holy Place,” which was the inner sanctuary of the ancient Israelites‘ tabernacle, and later the temple. It was the place where God was said to dwell. The high priest could only enter once a year to sprinkle the sacrificed animals’ blood on the mercy seat in order to make atonement for the sin of God’s people. The Book of Hebrews teaches us that today “we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body” (Hebrews. 10:19-20, NIV). In other words, through the death and broken body of Jesus Christ on the Cross, you and I have been given access to the presence of God when we approach Him by faith in prayer.
In our heavenly home, we will not just have occasional access to the presence of God; we will live in God’s presence! For all eternity!
May God bless Nigeria, America and Israel and take care of us; May God make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Thank You Lord for Your Son Jesus Christ! I Am Grateful! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Hebrews 9. The greatness of Jesus Christ’s sacrifice. Earthly and Heavenly worship. Christ’s Sacrifice takes away our sins. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Monarch Of Warri Denounces 500-Year-Old Tradition In Conformity With The New Covenant Through The Blood Of Jesus. For Christ, Sparks Protests In Warri Nigeria. Christian Persecution And Suffering. (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- It’s The Blood Of Jesus! (wakeupandlive1.wordpress.com)
- God’s Glory!!! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God’s Dwelling Place (bensmart92.wordpress.com)
- “The Divine Purpose For The Temple” (zionsgate.wordpress.com)
- …Holy Spirit Power…by Rich Stearns… (nueladohoje.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Class Notes: September 1 (lifereference.wordpress.com)