“I ask that your minds may be opened to see His light, so that you will know what is the hope to which He has called you, how rich are the wonderful blessings He promises His people,” Ephesians 1:18;
“Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual,” I Corinthians 2:12,13.
In These Verses, Paul Describes One Of The Primary Roles Of The Holy Spirit, Who Is The Spirit Of Wisdom And Revelation, In Our Lives. Verse 14 Tells Us That The Biggest Job We Have As Believers Is To Take The Step From The Natural Realm Into The Realm Of The Spirit. Remember, The Natural Man Does Not Receive The Things Of The Spirit. Paul Makes It Very Clear That The Things Of God Cannot Be Discovered Intellectually. We Must Have The Spirit Of Wisdom And Revelation To Understand The Things Of God.
Confession: “…Eye Hath Not Seen, Nor Ear Heard, Either Have Entered Into The Heart Of Man, The Things Which God Hath Prepared For Them That Love Him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9
May God Bless Nigeria, America And Israel And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!
- Part 8 Holy Spirit Kingdom Order: Things That Block Our Perception (iffmorganicleader.wordpress.com)
- The Communion of the Holy Spirit (adesaanusegun.wordpress.com)
- Prayer – Wisdom protects the promise (afruitinseason.wordpress.com)
- Blessings through Christ Jesus (holdingforthhisword.wordpress.com)
- Evening Prayer 12.28.13: The Holy Innocents (dailyoffice.org)
- John Behr on the Trinity (afkimel.wordpress.com)
- Evening Prayer 12.31.13: Eve of the Holy Name (dailyoffice.org)
- Who is the Holy Spirit? (nostopministries.wordpress.com)
- A Proper Reading of Ephesians Chapter 1 (bereansearching.wordpress.com)