Prince of Peace. Prayer points from RCCG Festival of Life London October 2015 By Pastor E.A. Adeboye
1. Praise Him for all He’s done for you in the past, the victories and all He’s done.
2. Father! Whatever I’ve done wrong that opened the door to my enemies please forgive.
3. Father! Whatever I’ve failed to do that has brought storms to my life, please forgive and give me a new start.
4. Father! Please speak peace to my entire system from my head to my toes .
5. Father! Please speak peace to my home, my finances, my church and my entire life.
6. Father! Please don’t let the boat of my life sink.
7. Father! Please before this year ends let my testimonies be complete.
8. Father! Please let me enter the coming year with overflowing joy.
9. Your own personal prayer
[If You Were Blessed By This Devotional, Please Tell Me All About It. Please Leave A Comment Or Two In The Box Below! God Bless You. And I Love You Too]
May God Bless Israel, Nigeria, And America And Take Care Of Us; May God Make His Face Shine Upon Us, And Be Gracious To Us; May The Lord Lift Up His Countenance Upon Us, And Give Us Peace, In Jesus Christ Name, We Pray! Amen!
May The Grace The Lord Jesus Christ, And The Love Of God, And The Fellowship Of The Holy Spirit Be With You All. Amen!