The God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob
Jehovah the man of war
Your mercy endureth forever, and ever
Oh praise His Holy name.
What is the anointing?
It is the power or ability released from God to man to perform miracles, signs and wonders.
Anointing flows like a river, river flows from the top to the bottom.
Anointing flows from God the father, Jeremiah 32:27, the one whom nothing can be too hard for. It flows from God the father, to God the son, to God the Joly Spirit, Luke 4:16-21, Isaiah 61:1-3.
God the father the one who can do all things anointed God the son. You will discover that according to Isaiah 9;6, the son is called wonderful which means full of wonders. He heals all those who came to HIM. Mathews 8:16, He even raised the dead, John 11:39-45.
The anointing kept flowing down, from the son to His representatives, Mark 3;13-15, Mathew 10:40, John 14:12. The anointing flows from God the father to God the son and from God the son to the disciples and from the disciples to the believers, Mark 16:17-18. The anointing can reach you, when the anointing reaches you, you can do all things, Mark 9:23, including Moving mountains, Mark 11:22-23.
The anointing is not to stop with you, you must allow the anointing to flow on through you, Acts 1:8. The same Holy Spirit that fell on the day of Pentecost is that same anointing that is in you since the day you gave your life to Christ, Acts 2:1-4, 1 Corinthians 12:4.
When that anointing reaches you, put it to work and it will amaze you what will happen. Acts 3:1-8.
What can stop the flow?
if you have any doubt in your mind, that can stop the anointing, Mark 11:23. You must not doubt. The devil may try to convince you, tell the devil what he will do when you pray for the sick and the sick get healed. Who are you going to believe, the devil or God. I think it is better to believe the Almighty God.
James 1:5-8. Don’t waver. If He can use a fisher man, He can use anybody. It doesn’t matter whether you are highly educated or not. Don’t wave.
Isaiah 59;1-2. The power of God is mighty and more than ready to use you, but He expects you to be clean. He expects you to be Holy, Hebrews 1:9. How much of God anointing you want will be determined by how much you hates what He hates and you love what He loves.
4. You must stay under authority, Luke 7:1-10.
5. You must pray more, 1 Thessalonians 5:17. Spent enough time praying. The longer you pray, the better.
6. You must pray more in the Holy Spirit, Romans 8:26-28. Pray in tongues at least one hour everyday. There is no way you will pray in the Holy Spirit and you wont get the answer.
7. When the anointing comes to you, don’t abuse it. Don’t commercialise the anointing. The anointing of God is not for making money, the anointing is not for sale, Acts 8:1-13. Freely you receive, freely you must give.
8. Make sure you use the anointing for the will of God. Anything that is not used will be withdrawn, Mathew 25:14-30. Use the anointing coming upon you to witness, cast out demons, heals the sick and it will multiply.
Jesus said, come and drink. How much time are you willing to spend drinking. The almighty is bringing to you, the river of anointing, how much are you willing to drink, how thirsty are you? Spend time in prayer seeking for the Almighty God and He will soak you with the anointing.
Spend quality time in praying tonight, and ask God to fill you to overflow