Believe – God In Us By Steve Crowley “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel” (which means, God with us). Matthew 1:23 (ESV) “God with us.” … Continue reading
And I will pray the Father, and He
shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever (John
think the Holy Spirit sometimes goes on a break, or takes a recess just because
at such times they didn’t “feel” His presence. You don’t have to “feel” God to
know that He’s with you. Rather, you ought to know that He’s with you always,
because the Word says so. Jesus said, “…….and,
lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew
28:20). He didn’t say, “I’m with you only
when you can “feel” that I am.” Many have reduced their experience of Christianity
to the carnal realm of feeling, and that’s so wrong, for we walk by faith and
not by sensory perceptions (2 Corinthians 5:7).
might want to ask, “What if someone, having received the Holy Spirit at the New
Birth, backslides and feels that the Holy Spirit has left him or her, is this
just a feeling or was the Holy Spirit actually frustrated with all the sin in
such a person?” Well, God is not a man (Numbers 23:19), and He doesn’t act like
some earthly parents who wouldn’t relate with their kids for doing something
wrong. Sadly, this is the poor perception of God that some folks have.
That you did
something wrong won’t make the Holy Spirit leave you. Remember, you weren’t
made right with God because of your own righteousness; it came because God gave
you His righteousness. Thus, His presence with you isn’t dependent on what you
did right or wrong, or the way you feel. His presence is dependent on His
infallible Word; because of His love! That’s the reason He’ll never leave you
nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5).
the words of Jesus in our opening verse, He said”And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter,
that He may abide with you forever” (John 14:16). God the Father, through
the Holy Spirit abides with you forever, not sometimes. Don’t consider what
your feelings tell you. As long as you haven’t wilfully rejected Christ and His
sacrifice of salvation for you on the Cross, the Holy Spirit cannot and will
not leave you!
you err and start feeling as though the Holy Spirit has left you, it’s still
the Holy Spirit who guides you unto repentance, proving His presence with you
even at such times. If He left you, you could never return to Him! But He
wouldn’t, for He’s with you to fulfil His ministry in your life, till Jesus
PRECIOUS LORD, I THANK
YOU FOR THE RICH FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH I ENJOY LAVISHLY TODAY,
AND FOREVER. WHAT JOY TO KNOW THAT I’M ORDAINED INTO THIS WONDERFUL UNION AND
FELLOWSHIP WITH YOU FOR ETERNITY! AMEN!
- Follow the Holy Spirit at All Times (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Holy Spirit Will Help You Pray the Perfect Will of God (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Holy Spirit Lead Me (ptl2010.wordpress.com)
- Higher Education (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- What should christians do to recieve the Holy Spirit (wiki.answers.com)
- Connecting With God And The Holy Spirit (ptl2010.wordpress.com)
- What, Exactly, Is the Holy Spirit? (andrealucado.wordpress.com)
- when the holy spirit makes sure i listen. (marykathryntyson.wordpress.com)
- Day 45 – Acts 2:38 (fellowshiproom.org)
- Grace (traskman.wordpress.com)
- Come Holy Spirit (versical.wordpress.com)
- The Holy Spirit Adds Beauty and Colour to Our Lives (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Holy Spirit Is With You Forever (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- E. W. Kenyon and the Holy Spirit (raymondjclements.wordpress.com)
- some Holy Spirit thoughts… (upsidedownbethlehem.wordpress.com)
- Living By The Spirit Of God Is The Only Way To Live In Jesus (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- Holy Spirit… (deborahnk.com)
- Nuggets – Holy Spirit please come (ptl2010.com)
- 10 myths about Holy Spirit. 10 mitos mengenai Roh Kudus (karnakasihnya.wordpress.com)
- Review: “Preaching in the Holy Spirit” (eardstapa.wordpress.com)
Bad-luck makes one to fail where others succeed. It makes mockery of one’s intellectual ability and potential. It casts bad omen on the victim. It never allows the true destiny of a man to manifest. It closes doors of goodness … Continue reading
step to living in prosperity is to believe in prosperity. I’m greatly concerned
and feel really sorry for Christians who don’t believe in prosperity. Most
times they’re the same that condemn and criticize preachers who teach God’s
Word on prosperity, and that’s sad. Not to believe in prosperity or in the
message of prosperity is not believe in God, because when you study the Bible
carefully, you will discover that the prosperity of the Christian is God
ordained, God’s idea, and God’s greatest desire.
As a matter
of fact, if anyone must question, doubt or get sceptical about the message of
prosperity, it shouldn’t be the Christians. God’s idea is not even that the
Christian should try and become rich; for the Christian has already been made
rich. Moreover, the Christian should make the non-Christians rich by teaching
them how to prosper God’s way.
This is what
the Apostle Paul meant when he said, we make many rich (2 Corinthians 6:10). I
love the way Weymouth New Testament Translation puts it; it says “we bestow
wealth on many”. That’s our calling as Christians. There’s an anointing on us
to make people rich; to make their lives beautiful and prosperous. You’re
called to “bestow wealth on many!”
If you’re a
child of God, believe in prosperity and don’t be apologetic about it. Don’t
accept to be poor or average. You’ve been made rich (2 Corinthians 8:9);
therefore believe in prosperity and prove your faith by refusing to talk lack
and poverty. Instead, keep talking your way to financial abundance!
Thank You Heavenly Father for
ordaining me to be rich! I believe and acknowledge the grace of the Lord Jesus
Christ who though was rich, made Himself poor that I might be made rich. I
accept my prosperity as Your Will and idea for my life in Jesus Christ Name,
- Your Success Is Guaranteed (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Evil Company Corrupts Good Habits / Manners (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- God Takes Pleasure in the Prosperity of His Children (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- The Link Between Your Prosperity and Your Deliverance (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We Are Complete in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Be Conscious of Who You Are in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- In the Name of Jesus Christ (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- You Are Established to Shine in Zion (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give, and It Shall Be Given Unto You; Good Measure, Pressed Down, and Shaken Together, and Running Over, Shall Men Give Into Your Bosom (luke 6:38) (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- There Is No God! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
TODAY’S CHOICES FOR TOMORROW’S GREATNESS.
Some people believe they have to be dishonest to prosper or be successful in life. That’s wrong! You don’t have to ride on other people’s backs or cheat to make ends meet. So, don’t fall into that worldly deception.
Jesus said, “Let your light so shine before men…” (Matthew 5:16): He wants you to be worthy example of Himself; He wants you to set a good example for the rest of the world to see and follow. “Show men that there’s the right way of doing things” (Paraphrase mine) He says. If there’s a thing as a lie, it must mean there’s such a thing as truth. If there’s the counterfeit, it means there’s the genuine one. In other words, if there’s a dishonest way to have a prosperous life – which of course will get you into trouble – it must mean there’s also an honest way. Otherwise, dishonesty will cease to be dishonesty and become the right way to do things.
There are people who say that they live in the real world, and by that they mean the Word of God is too good to be true. Meanwhile, they’re suffering terribly; business is bad for them; money isn’t coming in as it should; everything is just upside down. That’s not from God. If that’s your experience about life I want you to know that you can change it. It doesn’t matter who gave birth to you. Even if you were abandoned in a garbage dump by your mother. You can no longer regard that, because you are now an adult. Your life now depends on your choices.
Life ought to be beautiful; life ought to be exciting. That’s the life that I have chosen because God gave us the options and He told us which one is better (Deuteronomy 30:19). Anybody can live a happy, successful, prosperous and victorious life. From the moment you received Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you became an heir to health and prosperity.
My life is for the glory of God alone. Therefore , I refuse to engage in an activity of darkness. I choose to do only those things that’ll bring glory to the Name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
- Prayer Points For Deliverance And Godly Successes. I Command All Satanic Clearing Houses And Agents Standing Against My Prosperity To Fall Down Flat In Jesus Christ Mighty Name I Pray! Amen! (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- But Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God… (Part 1) (chidawanyikac.wordpress.com)
- Why The Prosperity Gospel Angers Some People by Sarah (thewordonthewordoffaithinfoblog.com)
- Life-Giver Rule #4: Don’t Boast, Praise and Raise (davidsbodytemple.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ (greaterislove.wordpress.com)
- Abounding in Knowledge and Discernemt (eseosarainfire.wordpress.com)
- A Prayer of Confession and Gratitude (churchinstpeters.com)
- A Theology of Church Growth & Outreach (marcminter.wordpress.com)
- Visibly Generous Lives: a sermon at St Peter’s-in-Ely (bpdt.wordpress.com)