American Rushes To Sudan To Save Pregnant Wife From Hanging. Pregnant Sudanese Woman Sentenced To Death For Apostasy A Sudanese immigrant living in New Hampshire has returned to Sudan to try to save his wife, who is eight months pregnant … Continue reading
Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? By Pastor Graham. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I … Continue reading
Godly Contentment! 1 Timothy 6:6-7. “Now godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.” NKJV. In the world today, many believe that acquiring wealth leads … Continue reading
If God Is For Us, Who Can Be Against Us? Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Are you faced with challenges in your life right now? … Continue reading
Right now Jesus is asking for our help
The Least of These
My whole being will exclaim, “Who is like you, O Lord? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them”.
Sudan has suffered tragedy upon tragedy. Millions of Sudanese are dead, and more than four million have been driven from their homes. They are being targeted for two reasons: They are black and they are not Muslims.
They are our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Through compassionate supporters over the last decade, Bridge of Hope has freed more than 29,000 men, women and children from slavery and provided food, medical aid and basic necessities.
It’s the very least we can do, for as Jesus said in Matthew 25, whatever we do to these our brethren, we do to Him.
If Jesus were to cry out for help to us, would we turn our backs on Him? Right now Jesus is asking for our help…in the form of a little Sudanese boy named Simon.
Dare we turn our backs on Him?
- Matthew 25:37-40
- Isaiah 58:6-12
- Job 5:15-16
May the LORD bless Nigeria, American and Israel and take care of us; May the LORD make His face shine upon us, And be gracious to us; May the Lord lift up His countenance upon us, And give us peace, In Jesus Christ Name, we pray! Amen!
- Abide in Christ Jesus (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is with You (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- We give thanks to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Give Your Life Away (bummyla.wordpress.com)
- Easter Reflections: Passover, the Last Supper and Gethsemane (graceformymess.com)
- The tragedy of the betrayal (worryisuseless.wordpress.com)
- Do we want Jesus around or not? (daringlutheran.net)
- Lord, Teach Us To Pray (christianlifehacker.wordpress.com)
- DAY 4 of Passion Week – The Trap (pastorpaulvbsblog.blogspot.com)
- Holy Wednesday: April 4 (prayerscapes.wordpress.com)
- Finish Strong! (sayhellohope.wordpress.com)